My Halloween Countdown Begins - Universal Creepiness

I'm back from the dead blogging world and ashamed. It's my favorite time of year and only now starting my Countdown to Halloween posts!

I'll be honest, the day job is to blame. After a 12 hour workday, everyday, eating dinner and passing out overrides my urge to blog. But I'm determined to not let these wonderous October days slip past without celebration anymore.

With work in mind, I thought I'd start my countdown with a small portfolio of creepy images I took over the past year around the Universal Studios lot, where I'm one lucky Halloween enthusiast and able to wander.


Oh and there is this place there too...

9 comments:

  1. These are really good Dave! You can add photographer to your long list of skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you work at Universal? We went last year to HHN and had a ball. seeing the Bates motel and house was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! I envy your being able to take these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not alone. The common thread amongst haunters/Halloween folk is how swamped everyone is, and many are scrambling to find that elusive free time for the season. I usually start personal Halloween projects in the summer. This year my first project began yesterday.

    I'm throwing out an anchor on October this weekend to see if I can slow it down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post and pics to get into the October swing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky so-and-so! Thanks for sharing the pics! I would be so tempted to skip out once in a while and site-see there. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about the day job. I'm currently self employed and facing the same problem of not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. who hoo! So glad your posting, but understand the need to not blog when life is crazy. I'm so in love with the blog and your artistry. My son that has Autism loves your designs, and next year I am determined to make the skeleton in the cauldron and the graveyard skeleton! Thanks for all the great inspiration. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. who hoo! So glad your posting, but understand the need to not blog when life is crazy. I'm so in love with the blog and your artistry. My son that has Autism loves your designs, and next year I am determined to make the skeleton in the cauldron and the graveyard skeleton! Thanks for all the great inspiration. Amy

    ReplyDelete